Saturday, April 23, 2011

King of Trios Mini-Update

After having viewed all three nights of King of Trios 2011, I will say a couple of things. First, there is no way I could possibly cover the entire three-day spectacle in one episode, so I will be giving each night its own episode. Second, I will say that CHIKARA and Smart Mark Video outdid themselves by releasing the entirety of the tournament less than a day after the whole shebang had concluded. And finally, I will say this about the event itself: King of Trios 2010 is what got me initially hooked to CHIKARA, and King of Trios 2011 has made me a fan for life and given me hope for the professional wrestling community. If you have $50 to spare, for the love of (insert deity or lack thereof), BUY THESE SHOWS! I promise you, you will not be disappointed. It's the best wrestling show(s) I've ever seen. Look for three in-depth episodes coming in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment