Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mini-Episode RE: Chikarasaurus Rex

Four days ago, Chikarasaurus Rex wrapped up. Today, I am in possession of the DVDs for both shows. CHIKARA really knows when to kick it up a notch in regards to releasing their biggest shows of the year quickly. I'm writing this now because I won't get a chance to watch the shows until Sunday. I also purchased the 2011 Todd Pettengill Invitational because I've heard good things about the tourney. So look for reviews of both shows soon.

By the way, you should all check out Speed Demos Archive because they're putting on a charity marathon for the Organization for Autism Research. They'll be playing through 50 games over the next three days. The show starts at 11 AM Pacific time. So in about a half hour. Please check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment