Sunday, January 16, 2011

Quick Update

I'm sorry I haven't been writing at all since the new year has passed by. It's safe to say that plenty has been going on. But rest assured, more content will be coming more frequently very soon, including a major announcement by yours truly. While I'm working on this, please take a few minutes and watch this video that I first saw on Wrestleview a couple of weeks ago. Suffice to say that it's both very interesting and a little surprising.



I'm shocked that over 30 people on WWE television shows were laid off last year (and several more retired or left of their own volition). Take a moment to reflect on that, and be thankful that you have a job (if, in fact, you have one). I'll be back in about a week with my first ever CHIKARA picks episode. It's sure to be a good'un. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment